Friday 19 August 2011

30th Country Birthday Invitations

Just finished the print and assembly of the invitations I designed for the rustic country 30th birthday party. 
A lovely package all wrapped up with brown paper and string ready for delivery. Hope the birthday boy likes them. 

I loved using the brown and blue colour palette. I wanted to make the matte brown envelopes a little more interesting, so I customised them by adding lovely striped paper on the inside flap which was individually hand cut and glued in, this was madness in retrospect as it was a time consuming task, but I was happy with the end result.



Invitations all wrapped up and ready for delivery to the client
Hope you have a lovely weekend, let's hope we see a little sunshine.

Take care,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...